Since starting operations in 1970 as the first Korean bank in Germany, the Bank has been providing a broad range of
top-notch financial services: deposits, wire transfers, currency exchange, trade finance, and loans. After being converted
to Korea Exchange Bank (D)AG in 1992 as part of efforts to further expand the scope of business operations to include
Eastern Europe, the Bank has grown and today is regarded as the representative Korean bank in Germany.
- Foreign currency deposits, current deposits, time deposits
- Wire transfer
- Intra-day remittance services from Korea to Europe, Germany to Korea, etc.
- Credit lending and trade finance
Loans, payment guarantees, and trade finance services for Korean companies e.g. multi-currency acceptance, advice,
confirmation, negotiation of usance L/Cs and sight L/Cs in Europe; business related to documents against acceptance (DA)
and documents against payment (DP).
- International finance
- Money market dealing, foreign exchange dealing, swaps, trade finance
- Internet banking
- Deposit inquiry, cross-border wire transfers, and other Internet-based transactions at a faster pace and at lower cost.
- Sitz der Bank
- Frankfurt am Main (HRB 36083)
- Vorsitzender des Aufsichtrates
- Hyun-Seung Shin
- Sung-Ki Kahng, Erwin Puppe
- BANK CODE(Bankleitzahl)
- 524 104 00
- SWIFT CODE